Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: How to overcome stage fear ???

Status

How to overcome stage fear ???

Fear is a common factor prevailing in every human mind.The image of fear vary with person and situation.We should create an amiable environment to reduce such kind of feeling.Stage fear or phobia is aroused when someone is asked to speech and perform in public.Some love speaking to the crowd and many fail to speak a word.The lack of confidence,being unprepared,forgetting the lines,unfamiliar environment are some causes of stage fright.I am so much thrilled to give speeches in any moment.My early days of practicing and presenting was with full of nervousness and palpitation.Later my little self motivation brought me to the stage to perform drama,announcing,presentations etc.Dear friends,Would you like to know how I overcome stage fright????

• I would thank mirror for being a better company.
    • Take deep breathe and go to the spot early.
    • I practice,practice and practice.
    • I put gestures with my hands in the middle and walk little bit to reduce trembling.
    • I only take the short points with me than lengthy sentences.
    • I don't rush or raise my pulse and I do everything gently.
    • I always prepare best introduction because to create a first impression.
    • I take wide look into the audience to maintain eye contact.

These all worked out little by little by making me a spontaneous speaker and I was unable to chase stage fear but I managed to work with it.

What will you do to overcome stage phobia?

Status
    Blog Entries
    Yes nice tips thank you for it. I always did this more than this, i always wear my comfortable dress and accessories, first enter the stage for first 1 minute i look entire crowd and take a deep breath and say this is your stage have rock in my mind and also in my mind i told you are the best in the whole crowd and others are just nothing but after finishing my speech i don't want to feel like that but before the speech this words to me are brought more confidence.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Yes nice tips thank you for it. I always did this more than this, i always wear my comfortable dress and accessories, first enter the stage for first 1 minute i look entire crowd and take a deep breath and say this is your stage have rock in my mind and also in my mind i told you are the best in the whole crowd and others are just nothing but after finishing my speech i don't want to feel like that but before the speech this words to me are brought more confidence.
    You are welcome and thank you for sharing.
    The techniques you use like relaxing mind,comfortable clothing and unwillingness to miss the opportunity are very good practice. I wish you to take part in more and more talks and speech.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shan View Post
    Fear is a common factor prevailing in every human mind.The image of fear vary with person and situation.We should create an amiable environment to reduce such kind of feeling.Stage fear or phobia is aroused when someone is asked to speech and perform in public.Some love speaking to the crowd and many fail to speak a word.The lack of confidence,being unprepared,forgetting the lines,unfamiliar environment are some causes of stage fright.I am so much thrilled to give speeches in any moment.My early days of practicing and presenting was with full of nervousness and palpitation.Later my little self motivation brought me to the stage to perform drama,announcing,presentations etc.Dear friends,Would you like to know how I overcome stage fright????

• I put gestures with my hands in the middle and walk little bit to reduce trembling.

These all worked out little by little by making me a spontaneous speaker and I was unable to chase stage fear but I managed to work with it.

Much needed tips for me, I always get nervous when ever i have to deliver a speech or presentation. I am in the process to control my nervous and these tips going to help me in the process, Thank you so much for sharing these tips
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Much needed tips for me, I always get nervous when ever i have to deliver a speech or presentation. I am in the process to control my nervous and these tips going to help me in the process, Thank you so much for sharing these tips
    Welcome Bhavya.But try to grab all the opportunity you receive to speak, neglecting your fear.I am sure you will finally end up in examplery performance.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Welcome Bhavya.But try to grab all the opportunity you receive to speak, neglecting your fear.I am sure you will finally end up in examplery performance.
    Thank you for your Appreciating words shan , Yeah i am grabbing all the opportunities in my way to improve myself
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member

In my POV just go and grab the mic. As you take on the stage every time. The stage fear will be reduced. That's what happened to me.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Karikaalan View Post
    In my POV just go and grab the mic. As you take on the stage every time. The stage fear will be reduced. That's what happened to me.
    True Karikaalan we should do things we are fear about that's the only way to get rid off the fear.