Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Kids of current generation premature faster.

  1. #1
    Status
    Offline
    Adiza's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    423
       Rep Power
    15

    Exclamation Kids of current generation premature faster.

    A few years ago if you talk to a kid, you could have felt an innocence when they talk to others. In the case of innocence it is about purity, lack of knowledge and also unspoiled by ordinary affairs, which is the main reason, we all love kids as well as our childhood. Recently kids show lack of innocence when they talk as well as they behave. The way of talking, behaving and wearing attires is much more like an adult. They learn faster through medias. And they addict to gadgets rather than enjoying the most happiest part of their life. I think they are influenced by the elders and cinema. They copy the words and behavior of characters they watch. It is really shocking when they use dialogues from films, which has double/vulgar meaning.

    Have you ever felt like me? What are the other changes you have observed from them?
    Let's be the change

  2. #2
    Status
    Offline
    Bhavya's Avatar
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    7,682
    Blog Entries
    51
       Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Srb View Post
    A few years ago if you talk to a kid, you could have felt an innocence when they talk to others. In the case of innocence it is about purity, lack of knowledge and also unspoiled by ordinary affairs, which is the main reason, we all love kids as well as our childhood. Recently kids show lack of innocence when they talk as well as they behave. The way of talking, behaving and wearing attires is much more like an adult. They learn faster through medias. And they addict to gadgets rather than enjoying the most happiest part of their life. I think they are influenced by the elders and cinema. They copy the words and behavior of characters they watch. It is really shocking when they use dialogues from films, which has double/vulgar meaning.

    Have you ever felt like me? What are the other changes you have observed from them?
    I felt the same as well, Back In my school a grade 3 boy asked me If I have face book account when I was supervising his class as a prefect.
    Really that was a funny and shocking incident.In fact at that time even i didn't have face book account.
    These generation children are not only premature they lost their playful childhood as well because of digital world.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

  3. #3
    Status
    Offline
    Adiza's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    423
       Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    I felt the same as well, Back In my school a grade 3 boy asked me If I have face book account when I was supervising his class as a prefect.
    Really that was a funny and shocking incident.In fact at that time even i didn't have face book account.
    These generation children are not only premature they lost their playful childhood as well because of digital world.

    True words. They don't know the value of their childhood. They are missing so much beautiful things.
    Let's be the change

  4. #4
    Status
    Offline
    Bhavya's Avatar
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    7,682
    Blog Entries
    51
       Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Adiza View Post
    True words. They don't know the value of their childhood. They are missing so much beautiful things.
    Yeah, this is the sad reality of our current generation children, their childhood is filling with video games and youtube cartoons rather than the playground games.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Similar Threads

  1. Etiquette and behaviour of the next generation kids!
    By Helena in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-27-2019, 01:08 PM
  2. Is the current generation losing the art of listening?
    By Bhavya in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-04-2019, 06:09 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-27-2019, 03:17 PM
  4. Which is Faster WiFi or Ethernet?
    By Bhavya in forum Networking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-17-2019, 05:24 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-02-2018, 07:04 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Who We Are

The Hub Sri Lanka is an online community portal for all the Sri Lankan digital Citizen's to enthusiastically learn and connect with the society by enormously increasing their knowledge and careers through an extensive collaborative marketplace.

Join us
RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTML