Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
I would like to share a incident happened at my mother's school. My mother's class student threaten his English teacher that he will hit her with the help of his his elder brother outside the school. Because she scold him for not completed his homework, So the English teacher refused to take the class until the school change the boy to another division.Then as a class teacher my mother talk to that boy kindly and convince him to ask forgiveness from the English teacher and after he asked forgiveness the English teacher started taking class.

There were two situations in this incident.In the first situation English teacher chose to correct the boy with punishment which made him behave violent. In the second situation my mother chose to correct him with kindness which made him to obey. from this one thing is very clear, With kindness only we can discipline the children.
I agree,kindness helps more than giving punishments! But I have heard about some incidents from my mother's school as well.In that school some students have stepped into another level where they even hate advice and reluctant to hear any word from a teacher.I'm not talking about all the students but a particular set/gang of students .The teachers in that school are literally in trouble ,they couldn't actually handle those students.There is a threat of other younger students being trained to behave like them.It really hurts to see the next generation like this